66 Apartments for Rent in Lakeland, FL with Gyms
- Lakeland Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Lakeland Apartments with Garages (26)
- Lakeland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lakeland Apartments with Parking (38)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (34)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lakeland Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Lakeland Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lakeland Luxury Apartments (103)
- Lakeland Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Lakeland Highlands Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Medulla Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Auburndale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Plant City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Inwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Zephyrhills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Valrico Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lakeland?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lakeland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakeland?
The small, central Florida town of Lakeland unsurprisingly enjoys a plethora of natural lakes as well as a large helping of scenic wonder and a few dashes of growing economy. Lakeland is full of 97,000 residents are happy to escape the glitz of South Florida, but maintain an easy work commute to nearby Tampa or Orlando. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lakeland renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.