170 Apartments for rent in Key Biscayne, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Key Biscayne Accessible Apartments (3)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Garages (37)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Parking (57)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Pools (55)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Key Biscayne Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Key Biscayne Furnished Apartments (33)
- Key Biscayne Luxury Apartments (44)
- Key Biscayne Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fisher Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (426)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (217)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Balconies (19)
- West Miami Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (21)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Balconies (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Key Biscayne?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Key Biscayne?
Got to get back now to Florida / Lay out in the morning Sun / Got to get back to Miami / Have a whole lotta fun - From "Going Back to Miami" by Blues Brothers
Key Biscayne is an island village that lies east of Miami. You know those picturesque little island towns with palm trees swaying in the breeze? That basically describes Key Biscayne, so it's definitely worth checking out in case you want to become one of the select residents here. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Key Biscayne renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.