331 Apartments for rent in Homestead, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Homestead Accessible Apartments (3)
- Homestead Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Homestead Apartments with Garages (124)
- Homestead Apartments with Gyms (74)
- Homestead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Homestead Apartments with Pools (127)
- Homestead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (165)
- Homestead Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Homestead Furnished Apartments (5)
- Homestead Luxury Apartments (234)
- Homestead Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Leisure City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Florida City Apartments with Parking (17)
- Naranja Apartments with Parking (9)
- Princeton Apartments with Parking (65)
- Goulds Apartments with Parking (11)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Parking (15)
- Richmond West Apartments with Parking (17)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Parking (52)
- West Perrine Apartments with Parking (7)
- Country Walk Apartments with Parking (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Homestead?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Homestead?
I've been waiting for the taste /You said you'd bring to me /Biscayne Bay -- From "Dr. Wu" by Steely Dan
You can have a taste of the salty air, sunshine, sea breeze, and sandy beaches of Biscayne Bay if you move to Homestead, Florida. Homestead is just eight miles from the enormous Biscayne Bay, on the state's Atlantic coast. The second-oldest city in Miami-Dade County has been through a few rough patches, surviving some historic weather disasters. But now, Homestaed is back in business, though without some of the historic buildings that Mother Nature insisted on keeping for herself over 20 years ago.
Dont get the wrong idea, though, and dont feel sad. It still has an historic downtown area and a several old neighborhoods to please the history buffs. There are apartment buildings and houses going up, the weather is great, and it is close to the most beautiful natural settings south Florida has to offer. If you like the thought of having the military nearby, just in case the end of the world arrives sooner than expected, Homestead Air Reserve Force Base is located here. With a population of approximately 63,000, this is a nice, small city with shopping and restaurants, and it is also only a reasonable drive to Miami. What else could you ask for? See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Homestead apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.