447 Apartments for rent in Daytona Beach Shores, FL with Balconies
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Garages (4)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Parking (9)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (8)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Daytona Beach Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Daytona Beach Shores Furnished Apartments (6)
- Daytona Beach Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Daytona Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Ponce Inlet Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Balconies (25)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Glencoe Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Daytona Beach Shores?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Daytona Beach Shores?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Daytona Beach Shores renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.