71 Furnished Apartments for rent in Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Garages (5)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Parking (12)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (8)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Daytona Beach Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Daytona Beach Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Daytona Beach Shores (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Daytona Beach Shores (5)
- South Daytona Furnished Apartments (4)
- Port Orange Furnished Apartments (5)
- Ponce Inlet Furnished Apartments (3)
- Holly Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Daytona Beach Furnished Apartments (16)
- New Smyrna Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea Furnished Apartments (10)
- Flagler Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Deltona Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Coast Furnished Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Daytona Beach Shores?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Daytona Beach Shores?
Furnished apartments in Daytona Beach Shores can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Daytona Beach Shores as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.