523 Condos for Rent in Davie, FL
- Davie Accessible Apartments (4)
- Davie Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Davie Apartments with Garages (27)
- Davie Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Davie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Davie Apartments with Parking (55)
- Davie Apartments with Pools (77)
- Davie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Davie Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Davie Furnished Apartments (13)
- Davie Luxury Apartments (4)
- Davie Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Cooper City Condos for Rent (1)
- Plantation Condos for Rent (47)
- Sunrise Condos for Rent (51)
- Pembroke Pines Condos for Rent (119)
- Lauderhill Condos for Rent (46)
- Miramar Condos for Rent (61)
- Weston Condos for Rent (28)
- Lauderdale Lakes Condos for Rent (19)
- Dania Beach Condos for Rent (26)
- Hollywood Condos for Rent (120)
Originally named Zona, Davie was renamed in honor of Robert Parsell Davie when he helped the town by draining out the swamplands and building a school there. Talk about heroic!
Davie, despite being home to more than 91,900 people, is in fact a town, not a city. Crazy, right? It is actually the third largest settlement in the United States to still be designated as a town. It's not exactly small though; Davie is a part of the Miami Metro Area and is comprised of about 34 square miles. If you are new to the area, check out the Bergeron Rodeo Grounds (yes, real rodeos take place here throughout the year) and the Young Art Museum, featuring numerous local artists. Davie School (the one built by the daring swamp-drainer Robert Parsell Davie) is still around and tours are available. For sports lovers, a drop-in at the Miami Dolphins Training Facility may be in order.
Having trouble with Craigslist Davie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Davie is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Davie may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Davie that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.