205 Apartments for Rent in Punta Gorda, FL with Garages
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Parking (13)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Pools (14)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Punta Gorda Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Punta Gorda Furnished Apartments (4)
- Punta Gorda Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Charlotte Harbor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Harbour Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Garages (32)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Port Apartments with Garages (59)
- Rotonda Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Garages (265)
- Matlacha Apartments with Garages (1)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Garages (21)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Punta Gorda?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Punta Gorda?
Punta Gorda, a pretty little community on Florida's southeast coast, earned its "15 minutes of fame" on August 13, 2004, when it was almost destroyed by a killer Category 4 hurricane. Hurricane Charley scored a direct hit and left the town in shreds (albeit temporarily).
Located where the Peace River joins Charlotte Harbor, this town's name means "fat point," and for much of its early history it was a rough-and-tumble frontier town, relying on the phosphate trade for its livelihood. Its scrappy past, with a reputation for somewhat shady characters and a predilection for murder in the years between 1890 and 1905, may have given it the grit to rebuild after Charley. See more
Punta Gorda apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.