257 Accessible Apartments for rent in Cape Coral, FL
- Cape Coral Apartments with Balconies (173)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Garages (153)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Parking (200)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Pools (211)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (186)
- Cape Coral Dog Friendly Apartments (104)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (57)
- Cape Coral Luxury Apartments (323)
- Cape Coral Pet Friendly Apartments (106)
- Iona Accessible Apartments (1)
- Villas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Myers Accessible Apartments (12)
- Estero Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bonita Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Naples Accessible Apartments (10)
- Sarasota Accessible Apartments (16)
- South Bradenton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bradenton Accessible Apartments (12)
- Apollo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Cape Coral?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Cape Coral?
With a population of 154,305 and a geographical size of 120 square miles, Cape Coral is one of the largest cities in Florida. Its nickname is the "Waterfront Wonderland" because of its more than 400 miles of navigable waters, and it boasts more miles of canals than any other city worldwide.
Cape Coral is anything but a small town. With a population of 154,305, it's one of Florida's largest cities, and at 120 square miles it covers a heck of a lot of ground. Geographically, it has more canals (mileage-wise) than any other city on the planet, and it's home to more than 400 miles of navigable water. Perhaps all this water has something to do with the fact that, no matter where you are in Cape Coral, you don't really feel like you're in a big city. It's true that the area is home to a number of huge corporations, but underneath this thriving business community there's a laid-back vibe, thanks in part to the magnificent waterfront views that make you feel like you're on a perpetual vacation, even when you're working. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Cape Coral with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Cape Coral. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.