157 Apartments for rent in Bonita Springs, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bonita Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Garages (76)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Gyms (115)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (163)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (155)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (50)
- Bonita Springs Luxury Apartments (38)
- Bonita Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Estero Apartments with Parking (48)
- Naples Park Apartments with Parking (19)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Parking (2)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Parking (15)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Parking (27)
- Vineyards Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Parking (3)
- Golden Gate Apartments with Parking (2)
- Naples Apartments with Parking (65)
- Villas Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Bonita Springs?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Bonita Springs?
"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state." -- Jeb Bush
Pretty, beautiful, and lively: the English definition of the Spanish word "bonita." Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Bonita Springs meets that definition. Part of the Cape Coral-Fort Meyers Metro area, Bonita Springs has a population of just over 43,000, and a beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The gulf-side area of the city is called Bonita Beach, located on a barrier island between the Gulf and the Bay. Also, the Imperial River flows through the city center into Estero Bay. There’s water everywhere for swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, and boaters to enjoy. This is a quiet, beach loving town -- no rowdy beach blanket bingo here if that's not your thing. If you prefer the sound of the waves to the sound of a boom box, you’ll love strolling the soft white sands. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Bonita Springs apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.