354 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Bal Harbour, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bal Harbour (6)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Parking (10)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Pools (17)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Bal Harbour Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bal Harbour Furnished Apartments (8)
- Bal Harbour Luxury Apartments (14)
- Bal Harbour Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bal Harbour (4)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bal Harbour (6)
- Bay Harbor Islands 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Surfside 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- North Miami 2 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Sunny Isles Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (49)
- North Bay Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- North Miami Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Biscayne Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Miami Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Aventura 2 Bedroom Apartments (56)
- Ojus 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bal Harbour?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Bal Harbour?
How expensive are studio apartments in Bal Harbour?
2 bedroom apartments in Bal Harbour are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bal Harbour near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bal Harbour that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.