758 Apartments for rent in Alafaya, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alafaya (7)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alafaya (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alafaya (14)
- Alafaya Accessible Apartments (3)
- Alafaya Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Alafaya Apartments with Garages (34)
- Alafaya Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Alafaya Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Alafaya Apartments with Parking (38)
- Alafaya Apartments with Pools (32)
- Alafaya Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Alafaya Furnished Apartments (6)
- Alafaya Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alafaya (1)
- Union Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- University Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Wedgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Oviedo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Goldenrod Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Conway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (287)
- Winter Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Alafaya?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Alafaya?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alafaya?
Since 2000, Orlando’s population has grown by more than a third and all of those international tourists visiting Mickey and friends aren’t even added into the equation making the city the fourth fastest-growing city in the U.S., according to Forbes.
Alafaya Trail, which cuts north and south through east Orlando, might only be one street, but it is home to more than 60,000 college students and a growing high-tech corridor that employs thousands of professionals.The explosion of education, industry, and neighborhoods in east Orlando, particularly the Alafaya corridor, has contributed to its remarkable growth. Whether you're a college student looking for a party pad for you and your pals or a business professional who wants to shorten a harrowing Orlando commute on infamous Interstate 4, Alafaya, Florida offers plenty of places for rent. Orlando, Florida might be the city that Mickey Mouse built, but Alafaya, Florida, nestled on the east side of the city, doesn't have the touristy vibe of the attractions district south of downtown. Instead, Alafaya combines a touch of suburbia with the feel of a college town, thanks to the growing University of Central Florida, the landmark of Alafaya Trail. It is now the second-largest university in the country, with an enrollment topping 60,000 students. Alafaya, Florida has a decidedly young feel, with college students inhabiting many of the areas rental apartments for better or worse. However, Alafaya doesn't cater exclusively to the growing student population renters can find quieter read, no wild college students allowed complexes perfect for professionals and families alike. With average temperatures ranging from the 70s to 90s year-round, Alafaya apartments have plenty of outdoor amenities, including pools, where residents can cool off in the Florida sunshine.
Having trouble with Craigslist Alafaya? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Alafaya offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Alafaya. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Alafaya can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.