830 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Alafaya, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Alafaya (6)
- Alafaya Accessible Apartments (4)
- Alafaya Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Alafaya Apartments with Garages (23)
- Alafaya Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Alafaya Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Alafaya Apartments with Parking (27)
- Alafaya Apartments with Pools (21)
- Alafaya Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Alafaya Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Alafaya Furnished Apartments (3)
- Alafaya Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Alafaya (6)
- Union Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Azalea Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oviedo 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Orlando 1 Bedroom Apartments (153)
- Winter Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Winter Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Casselberry 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Fern Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Maitland 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fairview Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Alafaya?
Since 2000, Orlando’s population has grown by more than a third and all of those international tourists visiting Mickey and friends aren’t even added into the equation making the city the fourth fastest-growing city in the U.S., according to Forbes.
Alafaya Trail, which cuts north and south through east Orlando, might only be one street, but it is home to more than 60,000 college students and a growing high-tech corridor that employs thousands of professionals.The explosion of education, industry, and neighborhoods in east Orlando, particularly the Alafaya corridor, has contributed to its remarkable growth. Whether you're a college student looking for a party pad for you and your pals or a business professional who wants to shorten a harrowing Orlando commute on infamous Interstate 4, Alafaya, Florida offers plenty of places for rent. Orlando, Florida might be the city that Mickey Mouse built, but Alafaya, Florida, nestled on the east side of the city, doesn't have the touristy vibe of the attractions district south of downtown. Instead, Alafaya combines a touch of suburbia with the feel of a college town, thanks to the growing University of Central Florida, the landmark of Alafaya Trail. It is now the second-largest university in the country, with an enrollment topping 60,000 students. Alafaya, Florida has a decidedly young feel, with college students inhabiting many of the areas rental apartments for better or worse. However, Alafaya doesn't cater exclusively to the growing student population renters can find quieter read, no wild college students allowed complexes perfect for professionals and families alike. With average temperatures ranging from the 70s to 90s year-round, Alafaya apartments have plenty of outdoor amenities, including pools, where residents can cool off in the Florida sunshine.
Having trouble with Craigslist Alafaya? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Alafaya offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Alafaya, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.