630 Apartments for rent in Norwalk, CT with Balconies
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (18)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Norwalk Apartments with Parking (28)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (9)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Norwalk Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Norwalk Furnished Apartments (3)
- Norwalk Luxury Apartments (28)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Darien Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Wilton Center Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Stamford Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Old Greenwich Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Northport Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Centerport Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Greenwich Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Norwalk?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Norwalk?
Having trouble with Craigslist Norwalk? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Do you like the beach, art and entertainment, and living within an hour of New York City? We sure hope you do, because by the look of things, you’re considering moving to Norwalk, Connecticut. If you’re not, why not take some time to learn about this popular New York town located in highly desirable Fairfield County. Now, let's find you the apartment of your dreams! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Norwalk renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.