52 Apartments for Rent Near University of Bridgeport
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Bridgeport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Parking (24)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Bridgeport Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bridgeport Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bridgeport Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Stratford, CT Apartments (12)
- Trumbull, CT Apartments (2)
- Shelton, CT Apartments (5)
- Milford city, CT Apartments (35)
- Westport, CT Apartments (18)
- Derby, CT Apartments (4)
- Ansonia, CT Apartments (9)
- Wilton Center, CT Apartments (1)
- Norwalk, CT Apartments (39)
- West Haven, CT Apartments (16)
- Port Jefferson, NY Apartments (8)
- Bethel, CT Apartments (4)
- Stony Brook, NY Apartments (6)
- Port Jefferson Station, NY Apartments (4)
- New Haven, CT Apartments (75)
- Darien, CT Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of Bridgeport?
The average rent for an apartment near University of Bridgeport is $2,090.