2,909 Accessible Apartments for rent in Parker, CO
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Parker Apartments with Garages (21)
- Parker Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Parker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Parker Apartments with Parking (23)
- Parker Apartments with Pools (19)
- Parker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Parker Furnished Apartments (2)
- Parker Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lone Tree Accessible Apartments (6)
- Inverness Accessible Apartments (1)
- Centennial Accessible Apartments (11)
- Castle Rock Accessible Apartments (5)
- Greenwood Village Accessible Apartments (2)
- Highlands Ranch Accessible Apartments (1)
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (49)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Littleton Accessible Apartments (15)
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Parker?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Parker?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Parker?
In the 1850s, gold was discovered in Colorado and, as was expected, people flocked to this place trying to chase their fortunes.
Settlements sprang up like mushrooms following this ruckus and an important irony smacked Alfred Butters right between the eyes: people who've been digging the earth in search of gold may have been staring at it the whole time. The land they're treading is the real gold. As a result of this realization, the 20 Mile House was built and this way station, which provided meals, lodgings, and provisions, became the center of what was to become present-day Parker. Whatever happened to those in search of gold? That we don't know. But since you're in search for rental homes in Parker, it's best to have lessons from history down pat and get on with the hunt wiser. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Parker with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Parker. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.