***1 Month Minimum Leasing***
Monthly Price Includes:
-Monthly Deep Clean
-Trash Removal Service
-Snow Removal Service
-24/7 Property Management
Gather your loved ones or your favorite crew of friends for a peaceful high-country retreat to Sierra Dorado Ranch, a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Golden fully furnished, move-in ready rental home nestled on 5 acres of private land. With brand new updates this home is complete with a large deck, covered patio, and sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains and Denver below. After a day of work or exploring all of Colorado's alpine adventures, enjoy a family or friend barbecue outside while reveling in the serene mountain landscape.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Den: Pullout Couch
You'll feel at ease the moment you arrive at this newly updated tranquil mountain ranch, surrounded by towering pines and aspens. Inside, the 3,000-square-foot home boasts a warm and inviting ambiance, charming Colorado-Western decor, beautiful hardwood floors, and all the comforts of home. Experience mountain living while still being close to all that downtown has to offer.
On warm nights, fire up the gas grill to prepare a family or friend cookout on the patio or deck while others enjoy the tire swing. You'll be in clear view of the expansive meadow and mountains during the day, and once the sun sets, the night comes alive with shooting stars and constellations.
Be sure to return to the deck often during your stay for the chance to catch sight of the resident elk, owls, falcons, bears, and mountain lions!
Inside, the home boasts a cozy living room and den, where you can lounge back for a nap, as well as a fully equipped gourmet kitchen that boasts granite countertops. No matter how everyone in your group spends their day, be sure to gather around the dining table or rustic kitchen table to bond over your meal.
To unwind after a long day, head down to the library or den to find a gripping book, play a couple of board games, treat yourself and your group to the Grand Piano, or surf the flat-screen TV that offers Netflix, Wii and Xbox.
-- THE LOCATION --
Outdoor enthusiasts rejoice, as the nearby adventures are endless. Hike through Golden Gate State Park, mountain bike Centennial Cone Park next door, catch a horseback ride at one of the many neighboring dude ranches, rock climb in Clear Creek Canyon, or kayak on Grand Lake!
In the winter, be sure to bring your ski gear, as you'll be just minutes from Eldora! Come autumn, enjoy a drive along the Continental Divide when the aspens are a fiery yellow!
Sierra Dorado Ranch is in close proximity to major hospitals and universities throughout the Front Range and minutes away to all that Downtown Golden and Downtown Idaho Springs have to offer. No matter the season, enjoy nightlife and gambling at Black Hawk and the historic Central City. If you'd rather stay at home, grab a local craft beer from Coors or one of the many microbreweries in Golden to enjoy back on your deck.
-- REST EASY WITH US --
We want your experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, our Property Management is available 24/7.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Key Residence Features: Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, tea kettle, coffee maker, central heating, ceiling fans, flat-screen TV with Netflix, in-unit laundry machines, board games, children's high chair, children & adult books, local guides, Wii, Xbox, cards, 3D puzzles, pack-n-play, carbon monoxide detector, essentials, bathroom towels and bed linens, private entrance, furnished deck, furnished patio, gas grill, outdoor dining area, 2 car garage parking spaces, all utilities including power, trash removal service, WiFi, snow removal service, natural gas, grounds upkeep a monthly deep clean and more!
- New updates throughout the home!
- This property is family-friendly, has bathtubs, children's books and toys, children's dinnerware, high chair, room-darkening shades, a laptop-friendly workspace, hangers, cleaning supplies and essentials!
- A serene Golden location -close to downtown living, yet a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Enjoy easy access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking, scenic drives, skiing, snowboarding, nightlife, breweries, hospitals (including Centura Health, Lutheran Medical Center, St. Anthony Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver Health, National Jewish Health, Rose Medical Center), universities (including Colorado School Of Mines, CU Boulder, Colorado Christian University, CU Denver, CSU Denver, Rocky Mountain College Of Art + Design, MSU Denver) grocery stores, the local farmers market, local golf courses and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~51.5 Miles Away)
- Nearby Cities: Boulder, Lakewood, Wheatridge, Arvada, Denver, Westminster, Broomfield, Englewood, Littleton, Morrison, Idaho Springs, Evergreen, Kittredge, Conifer, Genesee, Idldale, Black Hawk, Nederland
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- No events or large gatherings.