477 Apartments for Rent in Commerce City, CO with Balconies
- Commerce City Accessible Apartments (4)
- Commerce City Apartments with Garages (23)
- Commerce City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Commerce City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Commerce City Apartments with Parking (24)
- Commerce City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Commerce City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Commerce City Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Commerce City Furnished Apartments (6)
- Commerce City Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (569)
- Thornton Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Brighton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Welby Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Northglenn Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (202)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Commerce City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Commerce City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Commerce City?
Have you heard of DeVotchKa? They've got a little song called "Commerce City Sister," and it was written about this town.
Commerce City, a Home Rule Municipality, is a suburb located in Adams County in Colorado with more than 45,900 people. The city itself is a mix of industrial and residential areas. It is those industrial components, including the oil refinery, that produces more than 90,000 barrels a day that makes this town so important to the region in terms of economic health. The city, which is home to the Colorado Rapids, a Major League Soccer team, was even a popular gold rush town in the 1800s. For those people looking for an apartment to rent in Commerce City, though, the history of the town is only of limited interest.
Having trouble with Cragislist Commerce City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Commerce City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.