466 Apartments for rent in Westminster, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (7)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westminster Apartments with Parking (9)
- Westminster Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westminster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westminster Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Stanton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cypress Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Buena Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Cerritos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Westminster?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Westminster?
Westminster will you lie with me? /Westminster can you try to please?" (-- Kevin Drew, "Westminster")
Lie down in in comfy, cozy Westminster, California, and you'll definitely be pleased by this sunny Orange County city. Westminster is an oceanside masterpiece of warm weather and ocean breezes that float overland to cool the area. The city is accessible by Interstate 405 and the 22 Fwy, and it has plenty to offer in the way of sites and things to do. With Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Sunset Beach, and Long Beach all a short distance away, you'll soon see that life's a, you know, beach, here in Westminster.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westminster? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Westminster renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.