220 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Sacramento, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Sacramento (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Sacramento (7)
- West Sacramento Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (5)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Parking (12)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- West Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Sacramento 3 Bedroom Apartments (87)
- Lemon Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Florin 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Rio Linda 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Arden-Arcade 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Davis 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Rosemont 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- La Riviera 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Highlands 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Elk Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
West Sacramento is the home of the Ziggurat, one of the most iconic and unusually designed office buildings in America.
Its odd to think of cities still being created, but West Sacramento is living proof that our country and the cities therein are still developing. Forged from three communities, West Sacramento is a young city, only incorporated in 1987. In that short time period West Sacramento has demonstrated serious growth and potential, and has become a thriving part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It draws in residents thanks to its convenience, and it keeps them through providing a solid community. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in West Sacramento provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in West Sacramento. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.