195 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Pasadena, CA
- South Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (5)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Pasadena Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alhambra 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- San Marino 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Gabriel 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Altadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Cañada Flintridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Glendale 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Arcadia 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
"I'm gonna see a home-sweet-homer / And there I'll settle down / Beneath the palms / In someone's arms / In Pasadena town. / Where honeybees hum melodies / And orange trees scent the breeze." (-Al Jolson, "Pasadena")
A suburb just below Pasadena, South Pasadena is an affluent area filled with cute shops and tasty restaurants. Diversity extends beyond the inhabitants, though they’re that, too; it also includes the landscape, which is equal parts lush and desert-y. Nearly everything about this city attracts everybody, not only because it’s so close to Pasadena itself, with its endless options for entertainment, but also because Alison Brie from the TV show “Community” lives somewhere within the borders. Know which side of the Bristol Farms versus Whole Foods Market argument to take and you’ll settle into this lovely location nicely.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in South Pasadena provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in South Pasadena. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.