60 Condos for rent in San Marcos, CA
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (19)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (27)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (29)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your San Marcos, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in north San Diego County between Escondido and Oceanside and boasting a moderate year-round climate that makes the rest of the Golden State green with envy, San Marcos is undoubtedly one of SoCal’s most attractive communities. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, ladies and gents, hombres and chicas, because an apartment with your name on it (well, an apartment that’s soon t...See more
Finding condos for rent in San Marcos is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in San Marcos may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in San Marcos that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.