144 Furnished Apartments for rent in San Marcos, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (2)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (16)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (24)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (9)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (26)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (19)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lake San Marcos Furnished Apartments (4)
- Vista Furnished Apartments (1)
- Escondido Furnished Apartments (2)
- Carlsbad Furnished Apartments (13)
- Rancho Santa Fe Furnished Apartments (2)
- Encinitas Furnished Apartments (10)
- Fairbanks Ranch Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oceanside Furnished Apartments (17)
- Solana Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Del Mar Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in San Marcos?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in San Marcos?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your San Marcos, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in north San Diego County between Escondido and Oceanside and boasting a moderate year-round climate that makes the rest of the Golden State green with envy, San Marcos is undoubtedly one of SoCal’s most attractive communities. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, ladies and gents, hombres and chicas, because an apartment with your name on it (well, an apartment that’s soon t...See more
Furnished apartments in San Marcos can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in San Marcos as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.