130 Cheap Apartments for rent in Corona, CA
- Corona Accessible Apartments (7)
- Corona Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Corona Apartments with Garages (25)
- Corona Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Corona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Corona Apartments with Parking (36)
- Corona Apartments with Pools (28)
- Corona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Corona Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Corona Furnished Apartments (2)
- Corona Luxury Apartments (50)
- Corona Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Chino Cheap Apartments (3)
- Ontario Cheap Apartments (2)
- Chino Hills Cheap Apartments (5)
- Riverside Cheap Apartments (8)
- Yorba Linda Cheap Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Cheap Apartments (6)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Cheap Apartments (4)
- Rancho Cucamonga Cheap Apartments (6)
- Orange Cheap Apartments (4)
- Mission Viejo Cheap Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Corona?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Corona?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Corona?
"Corona is the talk of the whole world... thousands will see the greatest speed demons smash all records Tuesday." (Corona Courier, Sept. 4, 1913)
In the early 1900s, racing daredevils found the perfect racetrack in Corona's Grand Boulevard. This three-mile, circular street became the defining characteristic of the newly-built city. While no one races around the "Circle City" anymore, Corona is still a popular city in Southern California. These people are drawn to the carefully groomed neighborhoods of the third-largest city in Riverside County. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Corona takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Corona by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Corona in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Corona.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Corona. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Corona.