110 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rancho Mirage, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rancho Mirage (31)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Mirage (14)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Mirage (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rancho Mirage (6)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Garages (21)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Parking (29)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Pools (73)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Rancho Mirage Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Rancho Mirage Furnished Apartments (23)
- Rancho Mirage Luxury Apartments (15)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Palm Desert 3 Bedroom Apartments (84)
- Cathedral City 3 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Indian Wells 3 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Palm Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Desert Palms 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bermuda Dunes 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- La Quinta 3 Bedroom Apartments (152)
- Indio 3 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Desert Hot Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Coachella 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Once home to both Harpo Marx and Desi Arnaz! You'd have to be pretty successful to top those two on the famous residents list.
Rancho Mirage is a beautiful resort city located in Riverside County, California. The population is around 17,218 but so many people use it as a seasonal home (it's close to Palm Desert) that it sometimes exceeds 20,000. It’s one of the cities that makes up the Coachella Valley, now famous for the annual Coachella Music Festival that brings popular bands and thousands of fans out to the desert. It has the warmest winters in the western US and though the desert can have quite high daytime temperatures, besides a few uncomfortable summer months, the weather is quite lovely and is a fantastic place to find apartments for rent. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Rancho Mirage provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Rancho Mirage. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.