125 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Oxnard, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oxnard (5)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oxnard (11)
- Oxnard Accessible Apartments (5)
- Oxnard Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Oxnard Apartments with Garages (18)
- Oxnard Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Oxnard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oxnard Apartments with Parking (25)
- Oxnard Apartments with Pools (15)
- Oxnard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Oxnard Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oxnard Furnished Apartments (8)
- Oxnard Luxury Apartments (35)
- Oxnard Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oxnard (6)
- Port Hueneme 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ventura 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Camarillo 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Thousand Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Moorpark 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westlake Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Agoura Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Malibu 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Simi Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Oxnard?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Oxnard?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Oxnard?
What do you, Cher, lima beans and an omnipresent punk scene have in common? You all call Oxnard, California your home. Or at least you will soon.
Located in Ventura County, Oxnard, or “Sugartown” as it is referred to by the locals, is a town with an Old Hollywood history (Charlie Chaplin used to live here) and a very laid back vibe. If L.A. is the braggart of the family, Oxnard is the stable, self-confident sibling. It also doesn’t hurt that it has some of the nicest beaches (12, in fact) in the state.
Pack your bags, your board, and lots of sunscreen. Oxnard awaits! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Oxnard offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Oxnard, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.