197 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in National City, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in National City (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in National City (2)
- National City Accessible Apartments (2)
- National City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- National City Apartments with Garages (2)
- National City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- National City Apartments with Parking (5)
- National City Apartments with Pools (1)
- National City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- National City Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- National City Furnished Apartments (2)
- National City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in National City (3)
- Coronado 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bonita 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chula Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Lemon Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Imperial Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- La Presa 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Mesa 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Spring Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Diego 2 Bedroom Apartments (410)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in National City?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in National City?
How expensive are studio apartments in National City?
National City: The San Diego suburb that proudly served as the movie location for Return of the Killer Tomatoes!
National City is located in San Diego County, just east of the San Diego Bay. About 59,000 people live in this city, which is among the oldest in San Diego with an incorporation date of 1887. In fact, Brick Row on Heritage Square is a group of row houses built the same year the city was incorporated, and its now on the National Register of Historic Places. But don't worry there are newer properties you can live in if you're not into buildings that were constructed before your grandparents were born. There are also other landmarks in the area, including the Naval Base San Diego, which is located along the three-mile stretch of the bay right next to National City. Within a mere 15-minute drive are the beaches of San Diego, Coronado Island, and the Mexico/California border, so there is plenty to do in this area.
Having trouble with Craigslist National City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in National City are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in National City near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in National City that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.