2,691 Accessible Apartments for rent in Marina del Rey, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (8)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Parking (13)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Pools (15)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Marina del Rey Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (3)
- Marina del Rey Luxury Apartments (1)
- Marina del Rey Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (11)
- Culver City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Inglewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (8)
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (204)
- Torrance Accessible Apartments (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Marina del Rey?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Marina del Rey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marina del Rey?
"Tears touch my eyes for I have found / My heart has stayed / In Marina del Rey." - "Marina del Rey," George Strait
It should come as no surprise that the seaside community's dominant feature is in fact its marina (or marinas, to be more accurate). The world's largest man-made harbor, Marina del Rey can hold a staggering 5,300 boats throughout its 19 marinas. At 8,866 residents, the tony Westside community of boat owners and those wanting to live the boating life in the Los Angeles metro area can't really be called a city or town. It's a census-designated place (CDP) that was originally a salt marsh fed by the fresh water from Ballona Creek. Groundbreaking for the marina and harbor didn't begin until 1953, but Marina del Rey has certainly made up for a late start as a neighborhood by growing in leaps and bounds during the last half century. Apartments, beach homes and hotels dot the landscape. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Marina del Rey with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Marina del Rey. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.