175 Apartments for Rent in Malibu, CA with Gyms
- Malibu Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Malibu Apartments with Garages (47)
- Malibu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Malibu Apartments with Parking (58)
- Malibu Apartments with Pools (36)
- Malibu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Malibu Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Malibu Furnished Apartments (29)
- Malibu Luxury Apartments (76)
- Malibu Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Calabasas Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Moorpark Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Malibu?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Malibu?
"Move to California. Malibu is paradise." -- David Geffen
Don't worry about all the homeowners, it is possible to find places to rent in Malibu and experience some of that posh lifestyle for yourself. The ultimate beach community made famous by Malibu Barbie (of the ultimate fantasy tween girl variety who apparently has nothing better to do than sit around on the beach working on her tan and go shopping in her matching convertibles), its most famed beaches include Zuma Beach and Surfriders. Here 13,000 residents enjoy all of the great perks of a relaxing beach community, located off Los Angeles' more upscale arenas. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Malibu renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.