1,286 Short-term Apartments for rent in Los Gatos, CA
- Los Gatos Accessible Apartments (1)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Garages (15)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Parking (20)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Pools (8)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Los Gatos Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Los Gatos Furnished Apartments (2)
- Los Gatos Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Campbell Short-term Apartments (5)
- Cupertino Short-term Apartments (3)
- San Jose Short-term Apartments (37)
- Santa Clara Short-term Apartments (16)
- Sunnyvale Short-term Apartments (14)
- Mountain View Short-term Apartments (13)
- Milpitas Short-term Apartments (3)
- Palo Alto Short-term Apartments (5)
- Fremont Short-term Apartments (18)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Los Gatos?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Los Gatos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Gatos?
"With her floor of silken grasses, and her ceiling of oak and sycamore. Redwoods and weeping willow. Her creek trail. Footpath of a million steps. Her hand-blown glassy lake where on any simple day a small boat glides." (-Parthenia Hicks, "Song of Los Gatos")
Nestled near mountain ridges with the enormous economic engine of the Silicon Valley to the east and the even more enormous Pacific Ocean to the west, Los Gatos is a true gateway community. Tech trends of the future have a backdrop of ancient redwood groves and stunning natural vistas. The city name means the cats, in homage to the many cougars settlers found roaming the canyons. It was one of California's oldest communities before taking on the role of suburb. A near-perfect climate sees mild winters and warm summers that are rarely too hot.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Gatos? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Los Gatos takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.