590 Apartments for rent in Ladera Ranch, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (13)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (11)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- San Clemente Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Ladera Ranch?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Ladera Ranch?
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Ladera Ranch renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.