189 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Indio, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Indio Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Indio Apartments with Garages (49)
- Indio Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Indio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Indio Apartments with Parking (56)
- Indio Apartments with Pools (96)
- Indio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (69)
- Indio Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Indio Furnished Apartments (34)
- Indio Luxury Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Indio (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Indio (4)
- Bermuda Dunes Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Desert Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Quinta Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Indian Wells Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Palm Desert Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Thousand Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Cathedral City Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Desert Hot Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Indio?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Indio?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Indio?
Lots of famous people have called Indio home, including producer Merv Griffin, former GM of the Anaheim Angels Tony Reagins, and actress Vanessa Marcil. Well, famous-ish.
Indio started as railroad town, but now it’s a thriving business center. Indio offers living right near the Sonoran Dessert, as well as water views by the Lake Cahuilla. It’s also an official bird sanctuary. Indio stays warm all year round and boasts a typical desert-like climate. So, if you like warm weather, spending time outside and limitless opportunities for entertainment, Indios a great place for you to look for a home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Indio should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Indio may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Indio. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.