17 Cheap Apartments for rent in Imperial Beach, CA
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Parking (8)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Imperial Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Imperial Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Imperial Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Coronado Cheap Apartments (2)
- Chula Vista Cheap Apartments (2)
- Spring Valley Cheap Apartments (1)
- La Mesa Cheap Apartments (2)
- San Diego Cheap Apartments (21)
- Carlsbad Cheap Apartments (2)
- Murrieta Cheap Apartments (3)
- Laguna Niguel Cheap Apartments (5)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Cheap Apartments (6)
- Mission Viejo Cheap Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Imperial Beach?
You can't get much farther southwest than Imperial Beach, which touches both the Pacific Ocean and the San Diego Bay. And really, why would you want to?
Imperial Beach is just 5 miles north of the border in the South Bay area of San Diego. There are about 26,000 residents year round, in addition to the countless visitors who just want to enjoy the city's 4 miles of beach during their vacation. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Imperial Beach takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Imperial Beach by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Imperial Beach in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Imperial Beach.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Imperial Beach. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Imperial Beach.