1,077 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Imperial Beach, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Parking (18)
- Imperial Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Imperial Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Imperial Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Imperial Beach (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Imperial Beach (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Imperial Beach (1)
- Coronado Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Bonita Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Presa Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lemon Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (440)
- Rancho San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Imperial Beach?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Imperial Beach?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Imperial Beach?
You can't get much farther southwest than Imperial Beach, which touches both the Pacific Ocean and the San Diego Bay. And really, why would you want to?
Imperial Beach is just 5 miles north of the border in the South Bay area of San Diego. There are about 26,000 residents year round, in addition to the countless visitors who just want to enjoy the city's 4 miles of beach during their vacation. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Imperial Beach should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Imperial Beach may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Imperial Beach. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.