124 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hesperia, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hesperia (1)
- Hesperia Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hesperia Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hesperia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hesperia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hesperia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Hesperia Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hesperia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hesperia Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hesperia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hesperia (2)
- Spring Valley Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Victorville 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Crestline 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Apple Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lake Arrowhead 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Adelanto 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- San Bernardino 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Rialto 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Highland 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fontana 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
"Out of the golden remote wild west where the sea without shore is... Full of the sunset, and sad, if at all, with the fullness of joy." The great English poet Algernon Charles Swinburne once wrote of a place called Hesperia, and while he may have been only been using the words to describe everything west of Spain, much like the Ancient Romans did, the stanza still rings true for this desert town.
Hesperia is a city located inside of the Mojave Desert. Okay, that sounds bad, but it's got great stuff too! Though the city has a large population of over 90,000, its large size, a little over 70 square miles, means that there are only about 1,300 people per square mile. The railroad developers who laid out the town originally were hoping that it would become the "Omaha of the West" and have a population exceeding 100,000 people by the turn of the 20th century. Sadly, their best efforts would mean nothing until 1970 when the population quickly began growing, and by the year 2000, this little town had over 60,000 people. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Hesperia provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Hesperia. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.