299 Apartments for rent in Hermosa Beach, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (20)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hermosa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Hermosa Beach Luxury Apartments (14)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Lawndale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Del Aire Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Gardena Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hermosa Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hermosa Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hermosa Beach?
Hermosa hardcore! Hermosa Beach, California, has given birth to two hardcore bands. Hardcore punk band Black Flag formed in the late 1970s in the town and played its first show at Valley Park on Pier Avenue. At the same time, the melodic hardcore band Descendents also was forming in Hermosa Beach.
A beachfront city in Los Angeles County, Hermosa Beach, California, is ideal for those looking for beach breezes that lower the temperature about 10 degrees from what is experienced in the sweltering city. What you'll get in return, unfortunately, is something the locals affectionately call the "May gray" or "June gloom," when morning fog rolls in from the bay. It usually burns off by noon, and the city counts an average of 325 days of sunshine every year. Hermosa means "beautiful," and once you see it first-hand, you'll understand why the founders chose the name. A popular spot with surfers, sunbathers, paddles boarders and those frequenting bars in between beach volleyball stints, Hermosa Beach is one of the South Bay's three beach cities. Situated between the other two -- Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach -- Hermosa Beach boasts a population of 19,506. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hermosa Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.