563 Apartments for rent in Hawthorne, CA with Balconies
- Hawthorne Apartments with Garages (8)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Parking (13)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hawthorne Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hawthorne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Del Aire Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lawndale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Inglewood Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Gardena Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westmont Apartments with Balconies (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hawthorne?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hawthorne?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hawthorne?
What do Beach Boys Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson; actress Marilyn Monroe; sportsmen Jim Thorpe and Mike Scott; and a myriad other celebrities have in common? They all grew up in Hawthorne, a sunny, teeming LA suburb.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hawthorne renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.