259 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Hacienda Heights, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hacienda Heights (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Parking (2)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hacienda Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hacienda Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hacienda Heights (1)
- La Puente 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Whittier 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- La Habra 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Covina 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Baldwin Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Whittier 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- El Monte 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- La Mirada 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Santa Fe Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Hacienda Heights may be the 158th largest community in California, but don't mistake the rank for its popularity or affluence. Rather it just proves that a good life is not for everybody. This stable community, a den of successful professionals, enlivens the precept "small is beautiful.
Don't let its small size fool you. With an area of just over 11 square miles, Hacienda Heights is fairly sparse and spread out. Initially an agricultural town, suburban residential development started in the 1940s. The single-family housing developments at the northern slopes of Puente Hills in the 1970s attracted many educated and affluent families to the community, and the settlement has never looked back since then. Today, most of the 54,426 residents are affluent professionals with advanced degrees, pitching tent here for the community's enviable combination of good schools, low crime, six parks, opportunity to develop social ties with successful families and other finer aspects of civilization. The community ranks among the top 1% for racial diversity. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Hacienda Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Hacienda Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.