1,119 Cheap Apartments for rent in San Rafael, CA
- San Rafael Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Rafael Apartments with Balconies (27)
- San Rafael Apartments with Garages (18)
- San Rafael Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Rafael Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- San Rafael Apartments with Parking (29)
- San Rafael Apartments with Pools (12)
- San Rafael Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- San Rafael Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- San Rafael Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Rafael Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Corte Madera Cheap Apartments (2)
- Novato Cheap Apartments (5)
- El Cerrito Cheap Apartments (5)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (235)
- Berkeley Cheap Apartments (12)
- Emeryville Cheap Apartments (20)
- Petaluma Cheap Apartments (2)
- Daly City Cheap Apartments (10)
- Alameda Cheap Apartments (16)
- Oakland Cheap Apartments (91)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in San Rafael?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in San Rafael?
Finding cheap apartments in San Rafael takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in San Rafael by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in San Rafael in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of San Rafael.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in San Rafael. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in San Rafael.