1,339 Accessible Apartments for rent in El Monte, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (5)
- El Monte Apartments with Garages (4)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Parking (7)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- El Monte Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- El Monte Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Gabriel Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Pasqual Accessible Apartments (1)
- Monrovia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Whittier Accessible Apartments (1)
- Duarte Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (4)
- Azusa Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (11)
- Covina Accessible Apartments (3)
"If I could go back / To those days of the past, / I'd show you a love... / A love that would last /Oh, I remember /Those wonderful dances / In El Monte / Earth Angel / Earth Angel / Will you be mine?" (-- Frank Zappa, "Memories of El Monte")
Looking for a comfortable Los Angeles community, with plenty of parks, and a whole lot of history? Try freeway accessible El Monte, east of downtown LA. El Monte, CA is located at the end of the Santa Fe Trail and at the confluence of two rivers in the San Gabriel Valley. Now thats something to roar about. With a population of around 113,000, this friendly residential and commercial city hosts a business community as well as a commuter-friendly home for greater Los Angeles residents. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in El Monte with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in El Monte. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.