230 Apartments for rent in Diamond Bar, CA with Balconies
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (9)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Parking (10)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (5)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Diamond Bar Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Diamond Bar Furnished Apartments (1)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Balconies (14)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (8)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Placentia Apartments with Balconies (10)
- La Verne Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Diamond Bar?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Diamond Bar?
"And I've been drivin' down that road, Back towards Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar..." (- Stan Ridgway, Back Towards Diamond Bar)
The city of Diamond Bar is located in eastern Los Angeles County. The population is 55,544 and growing as Los Angeles County continues to spread. This close knit community takes great pride in the city, homes, careers and quality of life in the Southern California region. There is a featured home decorating contest for the holidays that many of the residents take part in each year. The winner always has the best lawn displays and the most energy-efficient decorations... Clark Griswolds of the city need not enter! If you have the means to move here, you will not be disappointed by anything more than the long commute if you work in the Greater Los Angeles Metro area. Oh yeah, and you might not enjoy the relatively high taxes, but it's not bad of a trade-off for living in a city as beautiful as this one! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Diamond Bar renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.