552 Apartments for rent in Del Mar, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Del Mar Apartments with Garages (3)
- Del Mar Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Del Mar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Del Mar Apartments with Parking (11)
- Del Mar Apartments with Pools (5)
- Del Mar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Del Mar Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Del Mar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Del Mar Luxury Apartments (5)
- Del Mar Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (2)
- San Diego Apartments with Balconies (572)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Poway Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Del Mar?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Del Mar?
Horses on the beach: The Del Mar Thoroughbred Club begins its season in July and finishes in September, making summers even more special in this Southern California paradise.
Originally purchased as an area to develop into a luxury resort location, the stunningly scenic city of Del Mar is just north of San Diego. But don't worry, there is plenty to do, see and explore. There are plenty of lovely beaches, and you'll find boardwalks for strolling and boats for sailing - just a few of the options starting with B. With the benefits of year-round perfect weather, short commutes and the famous Del Mar Racetrack nearby, you'll love everything here from A to Z. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Del Mar renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.