1,021 Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA with Gyms
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (41)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (60)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (26)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (34)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (67)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (13)
- San Clemente Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Dana Point?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Dana Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Dana Point renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.