1,303 Apartments for rent in Daly City, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Daly City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Daly City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Daly City Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Daly City Apartments with Parking (17)
- Daly City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Daly City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Daly City Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Daly City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Daly City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Bruno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Pacifica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Millbrae Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (515)
- Brisbane Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burlingame Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sausalito Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- San Mateo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Daly City?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Daly City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Daly City?
Daly City: Gateway to the Peninsula.
Daly City sits just south of San Francisco, with the Pacific Ocean on the west, and San Francisco Bay to the east. This great position has made it a popular home who want to have the convenience of San Francisco without the high prices and bad traffic. The city accumulates tons of hip restaurants, outdoor sports, and (of course) lots of shops, including the big box stores that aren't welcome in San Francisco. San Francisco's loss is Daly's gain, as the big box stores has made it a shopping mecca for the area.
Having trouble with Craigslist Daly City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Daly City renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.