540 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Coronado, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coronado (2)
- Coronado Accessible Apartments (1)
- Coronado Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Coronado Apartments with Garages (4)
- Coronado Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Coronado Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Coronado Apartments with Parking (7)
- Coronado Apartments with Pools (3)
- Coronado Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Coronado Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Coronado Furnished Apartments (6)
- Coronado Luxury Apartments (11)
- Coronado Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Coronado (1)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Coronado (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Coronado (1)
- Imperial Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bonita 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chula Vista 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- San Diego 1 Bedroom Apartments (262)
- La Mesa 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Spring Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Cajon 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Santee 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bostonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Coronado?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Coronado?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Coronado?
Kiss and tell me every time you do /Monte Carlo /Coronado II /The San Diego Zoo" (-- Polaris, "Coronado II")
And that right there is wonderful, quick outline of the great attractions of Coronado, California. It's a place you might want to consider moving to after visiting some of the amazing sights, all within a half-hour drive away. As long as you have the desire to live in a beach-centric community near the beautiful Hotel Del Coronado, and you can afford the high cost of living, this city is the place to be. Coronado was built to be a resort community, and it retains its original feel as a great vacation spot for the affluent. It's often referred to as Coronado Island, though it's technically connected to the rest of San Diego by an isthmus called the Silver Strand. Isth this the spot for you or isth it not? Read on to learn your rental options in Coronado.
Having trouble with Craigslist Coronado? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Coronado offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Coronado, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.