760 Apartments for rent in Contra Costa Centre, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Parking (5)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Pools (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Contra Costa Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Contra Costa Centre Furnished Apartments (2)
- Contra Costa Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Saranap Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Alamo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Moraga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Orinda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Contra Costa Centre?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Contra Costa Centre?
Contra Costa Centre was most recently honored with the 2012 National Planning Excellence, Achievement and Leadership Award -- you don't have to take our word for it, but that's a big deal!
Contra Costa Centre is a unique community in California that maximizes the ability of residents to carry out daily life and errands on foot and by using public transportation. Yes, that's right -- if you move to Contra Costa Centre, you can leave your car behind! According to the 2010 census, 5,364 people call this census-designated place home, and they make the most of it. Residents will tell you that size doesn't matter; Contra Costa Centre encompasses less than a square mile of land, but it manages to pack in an entire city's worth of amenities. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Contra Costa Centre renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.