108 Apartments for rent in Cathedral City, CA with Gyms
- Cathedral City Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Garages (21)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Parking (28)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Pools (90)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Cathedral City Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Cathedral City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Cathedral City Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Desert Hot Springs Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Indio Apartments with Gyms (51)
- La Quinta Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Beaumont Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cathedral City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cathedral City?
Locals prefer to call this place Cat City!
Cathedral City is located in Riverside County, California, sandwiched between Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage. You might be familiar with the Coachella Music Festival, which takes place here in the Coachella Valley every year. It's one of the two biggest cities in the Valley. The name comes from "Cathedral Canyon," which is south of the town. It has a number of golf resorts that keep the city thriving with booming tourism. The population now hovers around 51,200 and continues to grow rapidly. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cathedral City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.