524 Apartments for rent in Camarillo, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Camarillo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Camarillo Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Camarillo Apartments with Garages (26)
- Camarillo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Camarillo Apartments with Parking (28)
- Camarillo Apartments with Pools (21)
- Camarillo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Camarillo Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (4)
- Camarillo Luxury Apartments (37)
- Camarillo Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Oxnard Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Port Hueneme Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ventura Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Malibu Apartments with Gyms (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Camarillo?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Camarillo?
"The clouds in Camarillo shimmer with a light that's so unreal." (Brazzaville, "The Clouds in Camarillo")
Camarillo's rich history in the music and film industries can be traced to the Camarillo State Mental Hospital, which operated in the area between 1936 and 1997. Because it's only a stone's throw from Hollywood and everyone trying to achieve their Hollywood dreams (and because, let's face it, famous people are nuts), many celebs found themselves in the hospital recovering from various illnesses and addictions. Musicians Charlie Parker and Frank Zappa wrote songs about the institution, describing the hospital as a sort of mix between a saving grace and a place of torment. The hospital was also featured in the movie The Ring, the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the filming location for N'Sync's music video "I Drive Myself Crazy." College kids now spend their days taking calculus and art history at the hospital, which has since been converted into the California State University, Channel Islands. The building's current staff and students try to forget the storied history, which is kind of hard given that the buildings are regularly visited by people in search of ghosts and other paranormal activity. Don't worry, we haven't experienced any weird hauntings in the area. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Camarillo renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.