566 Luxury Apartments for rent in Camarillo, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Camarillo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Camarillo Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Camarillo Apartments with Garages (26)
- Camarillo Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Camarillo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Camarillo Apartments with Parking (28)
- Camarillo Apartments with Pools (21)
- Camarillo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Camarillo Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (4)
- Camarillo Furnished Luxury Apartments (4)
- Camarillo Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (4)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (17)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (16)
- Oxnard Luxury Apartments (51)
- Thousand Oaks Luxury Apartments (81)
- Lake Sherwood Luxury Apartments (5)
- Ventura Luxury Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Luxury Apartments (1)
- Malibu Luxury Apartments (68)
- Calabasas Luxury Apartments (6)
- Hidden Hills Luxury Apartments (2)
- Topanga Luxury Apartments (9)
- Toro Canyon Luxury Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Camarillo?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Camarillo?
"The clouds in Camarillo shimmer with a light that's so unreal." (Brazzaville, "The Clouds in Camarillo")
Camarillo's rich history in the music and film industries can be traced to the Camarillo State Mental Hospital, which operated in the area between 1936 and 1997. Because it's only a stone's throw from Hollywood and everyone trying to achieve their Hollywood dreams (and because, let's face it, famous people are nuts), many celebs found themselves in the hospital recovering from various illnesses and addictions. Musicians Charlie Parker and Frank Zappa wrote songs about the institution, describing the hospital as a sort of mix between a saving grace and a place of torment. The hospital was also featured in the movie The Ring, the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the filming location for N'Sync's music video "I Drive Myself Crazy." College kids now spend their days taking calculus and art history at the hospital, which has since been converted into the California State University, Channel Islands. The building's current staff and students try to forget the storied history, which is kind of hard given that the buildings are regularly visited by people in search of ghosts and other paranormal activity. Don't worry, we haven't experienced any weird hauntings in the area. See more
Luxury apartments in Camarillo offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Camarillo can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Camarillo will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others