1,059 Apartments for rent in Buena Park, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buena Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Buena Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Buena Park Apartments with Parking (8)
- Buena Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Buena Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Buena Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Buena Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Buena Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Mirada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cypress Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Stanton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Cerritos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- South Whittier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fullerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- La Habra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Buena Park?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Buena Park?
Home to America’s first theme park, a wacky wax museum and a swash-buckling dinner spread, Buena Park is a town that hosts a fair share of tourists but manages to not be a "tourist town."
As the central point between Anaheim and Los Angeles, it’s uniquely situated for singles and couples with it’s diverse population and urban amenities. Buena Park is a fairly small suburb when compared to other Southern California locales and it’s not split up into distinct neighborhoods the way you would suspect. Residents note congestion and crowding around Knott’s Berry Farm during their peak season but it’s easy to avoid the crowds if you chose your rental property carefully.
Having trouble with Craigslist Buena Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Buena Park renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.