244 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bonita, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bonita (2)
- Bonita Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bonita Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bonita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bonita Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bonita Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bonita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bonita Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bonita Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bonita Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita (2)
- Chula Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- La Presa 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lemon Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- National City 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Spring Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- La Mesa 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Coronado 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Imperial Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rancho San Diego 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bonita?
Did you know Bonita is the Spanish word for "beautiful"? And while this city is indeed beautiful, it is actually named after the ranch that once stood on the same land. This ranch, owned by Henry Ernest Cooper, was used to grow lemons starting in 1871. The ranch grew bonnie brae lemons, which also were named after the Bonita ranch. Small world!
Sometimes people think of southern California as a suburban paradise, especially around San Diego: lots of homes and tree-lined streets, traditional suburban amenities, and quiet and comfortable living. There's something different about Bonita, CA, though, even though it's a small suburb of San Diego. Bonita, located just minutes from the city's center, feels more like a rural enclave or country escape rather than a boring suburban town. It's home to about 12,500 people, which means that it's certainly a place that people live in and commute from. However, it also has tons of outdoor space and activities that residents and visitors can participate in, and it's located in a beautiful and scenic spot right by the Sweetwater River and Valley. Bonita began as a lemon ranch, but since its beginnings in the mid-1800s, has grown into a vibrant community of people doing a whole range of things. If you're interested in living in a place that is close to a world-class city, but offers you the feeling of a remote escape when you're at home, consider moving to Bonita. There are tons of rental housing options, from condos for rent to 2 bedroom apartments, and there's sure to be something you're looking for in your price range. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bonita are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bonita near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bonita that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.